lots of fun.
Stopped in because the music sounded good and it was to hot to be outside .
Great people watching in and outside the bar …
Bartenders that were nuts in a good way …
Cheers in New Orleans …
Best bar in the Quarter. Stumbled on this joint on our last day in New Orleans. What a find. Friendy locals who are happy to see you. Cold beer, big drinks, cool staff and great prices. Outstanding jukebox. First place I'll go to when I return to NOLA.
Our favorite bar in the Quarter!.
This was our favorite bar in the French Quarter for the following reasons:
1) Strong drinks. We ordered Jameson's on the rocks, and they were filled to the top!
2) Cheap drinks. $5 for drinks mentioned above!
3) Great jukebox. Old classics by Frank Sinatra, Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, etc.
4) Friendly and attentive bartender.
5) Dimly lit.
6) Cool on a hot day....great A/C
7) Tacky, crumbly decor and atmosphere....we loved it!
8) Available barstools....not as crowded as some of the bars in the area.
A great place to take a shopping break. Sit back, enjoy a cold beer and watch the world go by outside. Staff is friendly and attentive, beer is cold and won't break your bank.
Chart Room Rocks. I've been hanging at this local bar for many years while in NOLA. The staff are great and the crowd is always fun. And no watered down crap drinks here. Great jukebox.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!